We asked her about her work and of course about James Bond and traveling.
Who: Beatrice Lang (City Guide)
Where: Bern, Switzerland
When: 15 July 2014
007 Connection: "From Hollywood to Bollywood" walking tour includes 007 filming locations of the movie "On Her Majesty´s Secret Service" (1969), starring George Lazenby. Locations were Hotel Schweizerhof, Heiliggeistkirche (Church of the Holy Ghost) and Bärengraben (Bear Pit)
1. How long have you worked in Bern Tourism?
A little more than two years.
2. In your opinion, which is the most famous tourist attraction in Bern?
Zytglogge Clock Tower
3. Your walking tour "From Hollywood to Bollywood" includes also 007 filming locations. Who is your favourite James Bond actor?
It is Sean Connery.
4. The best Bond movie?
The latest. "Skyfall". (2012)
5. Which is the best place where you have traveled so far?
6. Which is the place where you would like to visit but have not yet been?
See more 007 Travelers Interviews here