Monday 2 November 2015

SPECTRE actor Gjevat Kelmendi´s interview by 007 Travelers

Who: "SPECTRE" (2015) actor Gjevat Kelmendi (Spanish Boss)
Born: In Peja, Kosovo
Interview: 29 October 2015

007 Travelers is honoured to have an interview of SPECTRE actor Gjevat Kelmendi, who was seen as Spanish Boss in the movie and in the official trailer as well. 


Gjevat Kelmendi (aka Kel) is an actor who is known for playing in "Hyena" as Rezart Kabashi (2014) in "Spectre" as a Spanish Boss (2015), in "Infiltrator" (2016) as Dominos Player Clubber, in "Legends" as Russian Boss, in "Bastille Day" (2016) as Journalist, in "Fantastic Beast" find him where he is as High Level Wizard.

1. Please introduce yourself
My Name is Mr Gjevat Kelmendi, originally from Kosovo, but for the past 18 years I live in London and it has been 3 years since I've got in to acting.



2. You had a role as Spanish Boss in SPECTRE and you had a speaking part that was cut off. Tell about your role and the filming of SPECTRE.
My speaking part has been cut off during the editing, that's how it goes in the movies.


The picture is taken in February 2015 during the filming of the SPECTRE
Photo from the official SPECTRE trailer


3. How was Sam Mendes as a director?

I have met Sam Mendes and Daniel Craig both in person during the filming of "Spectre" and they are great people, easy to work with.


Daniel Craig & Sam Mendes
Photo: www.movpins.com


4. Tell us about your other movies, which one was the hardest or the best role to do so far?
So far I like any part that I took place on the movies as I like to be in front of the cameras and for me whatever role is given I will enjoy it for sure.







5. Your favourite Bond actor? (leading male role) 
My favourite Bond actor is Daniel Craig, I think it has all what it needs for Bond movie.



6. Your favourite Bond film? 
My favourite Bond movie would be "Quantum of Solace". (2008)







7. Which is the best place where you have traveled so far? Why?
My favoured place where I have travelled is TORONTO where I went for the film festival as it is the biggest film festival in the world and I've met lots of people.



8. Which is the place where you would like to visit but have not yet been? Why?
The place I would like to visit would be BORA BORA and I would like to spend a month of holiday as it´s a paradise.

Here are some photos from Gjevat Kelmendi´s photo album

This picture is taken in 2013 during the filming of "HYENA" movie
with the great actor STEPHEN GRAHAM


This picture is taken in 2014 during the filming of the movie "The Infiltrator"
with the actor BRYAN CRANSTON


Picture is taken during the filming of the movie called "The Recruit"
where I was the main gangster.
 The great movie director SUNAJ RAÇA




See more "SPECTRE" news here and more INTERVIEWS here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately we don´t publish links or advertisements.