Thursday 26 February 2015

Empire Magazine: The World´s first look at "SPECTRE"

New EMPIRE Magazine is out now! See the quotes of Dave Bautista and Léa Seydoux here.

Photo: Empire Magazine

Dave Bautista as Mr. Hinx
Photo © EON, United Artists, Danjaq LLC


 "When I came over to meet Sam [Mendes], I only asked two questions," says the erstwhile Galaxy Guardian. "I asked him if Mr. Hinx was a badass. He said, 'Yes, he's a badass.' I said, 'Well, is Mr. Hinx intelligent?' He said, 'Very.' That's what I like about Mr. Hinx. He's very well-dressed and very well-mannered. I'm not just here to fight people. He has a sense of humour. He definitely knows what a metaphor is." (Dave Bautista)


Sam Mendes and Léa Seydoux
© 2015 Danjaq LLC United Artists Corporation, Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.

"I don't consider myself a Bond girl," says Seydoux. "I think I'm not really the stereotyped Bond girl. I feel quite different. You can't be like, 'Oh, James.' You have to find something else. She's not a fighter, she's a doctor," she adds. "She fights in another way." (Léa Seydoux)

See more "SPECTRE" news here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately we don´t publish links or advertisements.